Monday, November 15, 2010

Meal 9

Beef w. Broccoli
Rating: 6.5(Mediocre-Succulent) 

Fortune of the day- You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are.

Beef with Broccoli; where do I start? I guess I could start by suggesting to Dragon City that they place this as number seven on the lunch menu special allowing it be right below Chicken with Broccoli. These two meals were very similar with the exception of the beef. I hope we don’t stay on this trend of alikeness because it’s variety that we are in search for. Anyways, the meal was honest, tasting the same as meal 6. It too was prepared with broccoli, carrots, and bamboo shoots, leaving only the meat product with any originality. There seemed to be quite a bit more broccoli on this occasion but I don’t mind granted I can’t get enough of the "treelets". It was cooked perfectly as were the other meals this week. It doesn’t matter if it’s chicken or beef, I’ll suggest it to any customer looking for a relatively safe meal, tagging it a 6.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment