Saturday, November 27, 2010

Meal 16

Chicken w. Cashew Nuts
Rating: 4.5(Passable-Bearable)
Fortune of the day- Need some adventure and enjoyment? Take a vacation.

If you have read the previous post, then the contents of this one is pretty self explanatory. The chicken with Cashew Nuts was oddly similar to the Shrimp with Cashew Nuts. It beats all I’ve ever saw! Now if you have not been able read the earlier post or are just too lazy this dish contains a heaping amount of diced water chestnuts and celery. There is also baby corn and I think some cashews. The dish went as according to plan. The oodles of celery and water chestnuts made the dish more difficult to dispose of in a digestive sense. I am not a shrimp guy, but for this meal I believe it tasted better than the chicken. The chicken appeared to have been fried then set in the dish to soak up the juices making it extremely soggy. Not really appetizing for my taste buds. If you are a water chestnut, celery licking, soggy chicken kind of a person, this dish was meant for you. If not, I would steer clear of this 4.5, possibly going for a Chicken Lo Mein or Sweet and Sour Pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment