Monday, November 1, 2010

37 Week Challenge Amendment

Well guys, I know I said this was a 37 week challenge but I think I’m going to have to make an amendment to the deal. If you think about it, 37 weeks is 71% of the year or a little under 9 months. That is a long time. A lot of things can happen during that period, such as fall, winter, and spring break, and I don’t want to spoil my challenge. That is why I have decided to post 4 menu items each week, cutting the time frame to about 2 months. I know your next question and no, I’m not going to order 4 meals each Friday and try each one. That is where my friends come into play. Ethan Constant, Dustin Hundley, and Gustavo Sanchez are going to be my guinea pigs. We will all order a different meal, going down the lunch special on the menu, try each one and compare them. We will discuss the meals and come to a conclusion with an overall rating. This way every meal will be tested and evaluated in a shorter period of time. Thanks and don’t forget, bon appetit folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment