Friday, November 19, 2010

Meal 11

Sweet & Sour Pork
Rating: 8(Ballzy)

Fortune of the day- You will be called upon to celebrate some good news.

It’s hard to find anything negative to say about Sweet & Sour Pork. It is a standard meal that you won’t find much variety in. Every place generally serves the same dish. The only suggestion…I’m sorry, I caught myself writing the same thing for Sweet and Sour Pork as I did for Sweet and Sour Chicken! Forgive me but the meals were seemingly identical. I almost posted the same picture because I could not differentiate between the two. The appearance and the taste were carbon-copied clones. The only nonconformity the pork possessed was the texture. The chicken was doughy, sort of like dumplings but the pork was firmer. It reminded me of actual pork meat instead of deep fried skin! As the same with the other dish, the Sweet & Sour Pork could use some variety. The tangy sweet and sour sauce was delicious but some vegetables would be fine too. Eating just pork and rice was slightly boring but it tasted A-okay, rightfully earning an 8. Quite Ballzy I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment