Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meal 26

Hunan Beef
Rating: 8.5(Ballzy-The Cat’s Meow)


Fortune of the day- ¡Usted es el más grande en el mundo!

First of all, let me say that the fortune of the day is in Spanish because this is what we pulled out of our fortune cookie. I could tell you what it says but it is so darn easy to translate things these days with Google and things like that, that I don’t see why I should! Now that’s done, we can get down to business. The Hunan Beef was eerily similar to the Hunan Chicken; it really freaked us out. Actually no it didn’t. We expected the two meals to be almost identical with the exception of the beef and chicken. This dish had the same vegetables which included (in case you didn’t read Meal 25) water chestnuts, baby corn, broccoli, celery, cabbage, carrots, green pepper, and bamboo shoots. If I missed anything, please take note of it and send me an email to let me know. This meal was also spicy with little flakes of red pepper floating around in the sauce. It too provided as a great nasal cleansing. As with most meals, if they would have exempted some of the unwanted vegetables, than it would have been rated higher than an 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment