Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meal 1

Chicken Chow Mein              
Rating: 7.5(Succulent-Ballzy)
    
Fortune of the day- All the news you receive will be positive and uplifting.

 This dish took me by surprise. I thought it was going to be heavy, loaded with chicken and noodles. In fact it was light and simple. At first glance it looked like a wet mash of baby food. The texture reminded me of boiled okra. As it turned out it was delicious. The chicken was boiled along with the celery, onions, cabbage, and a certain spice giving it a delightful kick. The taste is very persistent as it seems to have permanently stained my palate. I will tolerate it, only because I enjoyed it so much. I’ll give the Chicken Chow Mein a solid 7.5 overall or as we would say succulent to ballzy!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm will have to try this one. YOu made it sound delicious! You should get Dragon City to sponsor you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we thought about that but decided it's better not too. If they sponsor this site then people might think my opinions are not my own but what Dragon City has paid me to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is great!. Don't forget to bring a notebook and a good pen nex time.

    ReplyDelete